Photographers For Wedding
Blink Of An Eye Photography is excited to announce the launch of photographersforwedding.ca our new site dedicated to our growing Wedding Photography business. The site will be an avenue for Blink Of An Eye Photography to showcase our wedding photography work.
We will use our blog to not only showcase our inspiration and wedding photography work but to also share useful tips, advice and inspiration for your special day.
Over the days and months we hope to cover:
- Great places and inspiration for Engagement Photography
- Interesting & fun things to work into your wedding photography
- Fun ideas that we find for every part of the wedding day
- Local vendors and suppliers that we have tried and can recommend
- Other wedding resources and blogs to help you plan your day.
We look forward to build special memories for that once in a lifetime moment.
Burlington Wedding Photography @ RBG
I just had the pleasure of meeting with a new wedding client who has selected the Royal Botanical Gardens as their wedding venue. It is such a lovely spot for photographs especially for a Spring or Summer wedding. They have a variety of gardens both inside and outside that make a lovely backdrop for the ceremony and the wedding photographs of the bride & groom.
RBG is able to accommodate the ceremony in one of 2 venues.
- Royal Court is a private outdoor area that can seat up to 120 guests. Its colourful plants and ornamental ponds provide a quaint garden setting for your ceremony. A canopy provides shade and protection from rain.
- Rose Garden Tent is nestled in the Hendrie Park Gardens and can seat up to 300 guests. What could be more picturesque than the many blooms and plants surrounding your memorable day.
If you are looking for more details please visit their site here.
Tips for wedding photographs.
When planning your wedding there some important things to take into consideration, especially for your wedding photographs.
- How large is your wedding party and family, will the space be able to accommodate everyone for large group shots.
- Do you have elderly family members or friends? Spots with lots of stairs or uneven surfaces can sometime make it more difficult. This can be more of an issue if the ground is wet or soft and it has rained they day before or in the morning.
- What is the light like? A large open space outside could have “glaring” sun that makes it harder on the eyes. Everything can be accommodated but venues that offer some shade from trees or buildings can make nice pictures. The best light for photographs usually is 1-2 hours before sunset.
- Shade also offers a cooler spot to wait. Both the guys and girls will be dressed up so the hot sun of a summer wedding can make it more uncomfortable, a little shade for 15 minutes of pictures can be a welcome relief.
- If you pictures will be indoors remeber natural light makes for better pictures. A venue with large windows will make you look better.
Blink Of An Eye: Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Burlington Wedding Photography
Welcome Lil‘ Chelsea Bun. Lil’ Chelsea Bun is a local Milton supplier of headbands, clips, garters and other accessories. If you are looking for something special to dress up your cute little flower girl or younger bridesmaids there are many sweet accessories available:
- Flower clips
- Head bands
- Vintage and feather pieces
- Pony ties
Also don’t forget the garter and “toss” garter individually or as a set.