Wedding Beauty Tips For The Bride
There are a few sites that offer great all around advice for your wedding. The Knot is one of those tools. If you haven’t been there yet, take a look. As I was looking around I like this article on starting early (as soon as you are engaged) with your beauty regime. I will summarize some of the points, especially those that will make a difference with the wedding photographs.
- Start having your nails done frequently (weekly or bi-weekly) as everyone will be asking to see your ring.
- Look at whitening your teeth, this can be through your dentist or at home but whitening will pay off in your wedding photographs
- 3 months or more before the wedding day start getting regular facials, it will improve your skins health and complexion making your skin look clearer and brighter in the pictures, don’t forget to moisturize regularly
- Don’t forget your lips, make sure you regularly use balm to have them look healthier on your special day
- Get in shape and eat healthier, if you feel better you will look better
- Plan all your makeup, hair and other beauty needs well in advance and have a trial run if you can.
You will always look gorgeous on your special day, these tips will help with that little extra and really bring out your beauty in the wedding photographs.