Wedding Advice for the Bride
As we scour sites and information to help our visitors sometime we come across advice that isn’t directly related to wedding photography but is just worthwhile so we have to share. Wedding path had a few great points in this article. These tips do somewhat relate to your wedding pictures as they are about “On-the-day Wedding Tip” and getting ready.
- Don’t wear a T-Shirt but a buttoned shirt as taking it off won’t damage your hair.
- If your dress goes over your head than put a pillow case or a silk underskirt on your head so that it will go over easier
- Before your wedding day remove any labels on the bottom of your shoes
- Have a friend who isn’t in the bridal party to do up buttons or lace tie-ups
- Get the bride dressed first. Usually people plan to get the bride ready last but if time becomes a premium you don’t want to be rushing.