Burlington Wedding Photography @ RBG
I just had the pleasure of meeting with a new wedding client who has selected the Royal Botanical Gardens as their wedding venue. It is such a lovely spot for photographs especially for a Spring or Summer wedding. They have a variety of gardens both inside and outside that make a lovely backdrop for the ceremony and the wedding photographs of the bride & groom.
RBG is able to accommodate the ceremony in one of 2 venues.
- Royal Court is a private outdoor area that can seat up to 120 guests. Its colourful plants and ornamental ponds provide a quaint garden setting for your ceremony. A canopy provides shade and protection from rain.
- Rose Garden Tent is nestled in the Hendrie Park Gardens and can seat up to 300 guests. What could be more picturesque than the many blooms and plants surrounding your memorable day.
If you are looking for more details please visit their site here.
Tips for wedding photographs.
When planning your wedding there some important things to take into consideration, especially for your wedding photographs.
- How large is your wedding party and family, will the space be able to accommodate everyone for large group shots.
- Do you have elderly family members or friends? Spots with lots of stairs or uneven surfaces can sometime make it more difficult. This can be more of an issue if the ground is wet or soft and it has rained they day before or in the morning.
- What is the light like? A large open space outside could have “glaring” sun that makes it harder on the eyes. Everything can be accommodated but venues that offer some shade from trees or buildings can make nice pictures. The best light for photographs usually is 1-2 hours before sunset.
- Shade also offers a cooler spot to wait. Both the guys and girls will be dressed up so the hot sun of a summer wedding can make it more uncomfortable, a little shade for 15 minutes of pictures can be a welcome relief.
- If you pictures will be indoors remeber natural light makes for better pictures. A venue with large windows will make you look better.
Blink Of An Eye: Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Burlington Wedding Photography